Thursday, July 22, 2010
Monday, July 19, 2010
Sweet Potato Sin-I mean Cinnamon Rolls
Click here if you want to see this delightful sounding recipe!
Love the way she wraps it up at the end. . .
Even so come quickly!
Thursday, July 15, 2010
- Cook chicken till tender and cube.
- Heat soup, milk, & cheese in saucepan, stir till smooth.
- Pour soup mixture into 9x13 casserole dish.
- Unroll Crescent Rolls in to 8 triangles.
- Put 1 spoonful of chicken on each roll.
- Roll from large end and seal.
- Place rolls filled with chicken on top of mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 20-30 min till brown.
- 9:8--"Stand still" The people were in such an uproar (as usual). Can't you just see Moses holding up his hand, looking them squarely in the face, and saying "Be at ease!"
- 10:35--"Rise up, Lord, and let thine enemies be scattered; and let them that hate thee flee before thee." There are days, in this time of "tolerance" for EVERYONE except Christians, that I think of this verse.
- 11:19-20--"until it come out at your nostrils" I actually giggled when I read this. After another bout of complaining, this time about the lack of "flesh" to eat, Moses went to the LORD in frustration. "Wherefore has thou afflicted thy servant? have I not found favor in thy sight? I am not able to bear all this people alone, because it is too heavy for me. And if thou deal thus with me, kill me I pray thee." The LORD then appointed 70 men to help Moses bear the load of the people. HE then said to the COI, "ye shall not eat one day, nor two days, nor five days, neither ten days, nor twenty days; but even an whole month, until it come out at your nostrils, and it be loathsome unto you. . ." You wanted meat, you're gonna get meat!
- 13 - 15--I am reminded of the kids' tune, "Twelve men went to spy in Canaan, ten were bad and two were good!"
Thought you'd want to see this awesome deal on OfficeDrop.
You can send in all your paper or digital documents and OfficeDrop scans and uploads them all into an online account for you, so you can access and organize them from anywhere. Normally a year of service is $90, but right now the price is only $15, and the more people who buy this, the lower the price!.
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
- The LORD bless thee, and keep thee.
- The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
- The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.
- the act or words of a person who blesses
- a special favor, mercy, or benefit: the blessings of liberty
- a favor or gift bestowed by God, thereby bringing happiness
- the invoking of God's favor upon a person
- for me
- for my husband
- for our marriage
- for our children
- for our church
- for our friends
- for our community
Moving on to Numbers–Wahoo!
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
From Simple MOM:
Inever thought I would bake my own bread.
After my first passing attempt at homemade whole wheat bread years ago, I got reviews like, “Wow, that’s dense.” I happily submitted to the fact that bread-making wasn’t for me. I knew where all the bread outlets in my city were, so I had a frugal option for whole grain bread anyway. Why bother with all that work?
I am shaking my head in disbelief as I write this: I haven’t bought bread in months.
Monday, July 12, 2010
Baked Potato Soup
This is great topped with all those baked potato toppers you like
Crockpot Enchilada Casserole
Here's some information that may interest you if you are or know a church pianist. I went to college with Greg and he is a TOP NOTCH GUY! Check out his site. His music is amazing!
I just wanted to let you know that I have just released 11 new courses to help church pianists. Here are the titles:
Theory for Church Pianists
Play by Ear!
Playing Lead Sheets
How to Chart a Song
Playing Soft Music
You can learn much more about these courses and watch introductory videos at http://www.greghowlett.com/dvdorder.aspx.
There are two other things I want to tell you.
1) Shipping within the United States is still free for all orders. However, even international customers can avoid shipping costs if you choose to buy the download version. (All courses are available by download at a reduced cost.)
2) I have started a new program called "Pay on your own Schedule." This allows you to spread the cost of the courses you purchase over up to 8 months. You can decide on how many payments you want to make when you check out.
You might be the parent of a piano student and want him/her to grow to become a useful church pianist. Or you might have been playing in church for years. Regardless, I think you will find enormous value in these courses.
Please contact me if I can be of service.
Sunday, July 11, 2010
- Be careful who you associate with. Ex. 34:12 "Take heed to thyself, lest thou make a covenant with the inhabitants of the land whither thou goest, let is be for a *snare in the midst of thee (*to lead you into evil)
- When you've been with the Lord, it shows on your face! Ex. 35:29-35 "Moses wist not that the skin of his face shone.
- Willing hearted giving = liberal giving. (35:22 & 29)
- They were so excited about giving to the work that Moses had to make an announcement to STOP! 36:7 says "For the stuff they had was sufficient for all the work to make it, and too much." How different would our churches be if that were the case today.
- Finish what you start, regardless of how hard it is or how long it takes. (Ex. 40:33) "So Moses finished the work."
Saturday, July 10, 2010
- "It seemed to bring everything together in a way as never before in my reading and in my study.”
Day 41 Things I Love About My Husband’s Cancer Diagnosis Before you question my sanity, please let me explain. I cried while I was ...
Star Wars Free Printable Tags & Stickers If you have a Star Wars Lego lover like I do, then they will love you forever by ...
One thing that is been very helpful to me during times of wait is to keep a “Thanksgiving Journal”. Basically you take a moment each da...
Here is it folks, the BEST bread machine bread recipe I think I've tasted. I use the dough cycle on my bread maker and then bake it ...