I enjoy using Shutterfly.com.
Let me tell you why.
1. Great customer service. I have used Shutterfly for several printing projects. They are very professional and their response time (via email) is much quicker than most companies I have dealt with in recent days.
2. Great selection. Click on the links below to see some of the wonderful options that Shutterfly has available for you:
· Christmas cards http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards
· Greeting cards http://www.shutterfly.com/greetings/index.jsp
· birth announcements http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/birth-announcements
· holiday cards http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/holiday-cards
· photo books http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-books
· photo Christmas cards http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery
Two of my personal favorites are
· Christ Wishes (Christmas Card): http://bit.ly/uR3Cul
· We Are Blessed (Christmas Card): http://bit.ly/sWD95N
3. Great quality. These are NOT cheap “dollar-store” style cards. They are heavy stock, printed in full color. Gorgeous. High-end, yet reasonably priced. Top-quality product.
Overall, I highly recommend Shutterfly.com.
To celebrate the start of the holiday season, I have three 25-card codes from Shutterfly to giveaway! All you have to do is go to Shutterfly.com and find which card you like best. Leave a comment at the end of this post. You will get bonus entries if you post about this giveaway on your blog, tweet about the giveaway, and/or post about it on Facebook or some other social media outlet. Just leave a separate comment for each of the additional ways you wish to enter.
You may enter until 12:01 a.m. on Tuesday, November 1.
I will announce the winners mid-morning on Tuesday, November 1.
This giveaway is sponsored by Shutterfly.com.
The thoughts and opinions offered in this post are my own.