Baby Pound Cakes with Pumpkin Glaze | Megans Munchies
Baby Pound Cakes with Pumpkin Glaze
1 1/2 cups butter, softened
1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
3 cups sugar
6 large eggs
3 cups all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon vanilla bean paste or vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon almond extract
1 cup powdered sugar
2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
1 tablespoon water
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Beat butter and cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer about 2 minutes or until creamy. Gradually add sugar, beating well, 5 to 7 minutes. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating just until yellow disappears.
2. Combine flour and salt. Gradually add to butter mixture, beating at low speed just until blended; stir in vanilla and almond flavorings.
3. Spoon batter into paper-lined muffin cups, filling three-fourths full.
4. Bake at 350° for 16 to 18 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
5. Cool in pans on wire racks 10 minutes; remove from pans, and let cool completely on wire racks.