1/3 cup very hot water
1 can (8 ounces) pizza sauce (or some left-over spaghetti or marinara sauce)
1 package (3 1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni
1/2 cup sliced fresh mushroom (optional--my crowd says "NO" to mushrooms)
1/2 cup chopped bell pepper
1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (6 ounces)
- Heat oven to 450ºF.
- Grease 12-inch pizza pan.
- Stir together biscuit mix and very hot water; beat 20 strokes until soft dough forms.
- Press dough in pizza pan.
- Spread pizza sauce over dough.
- Top with remaining ingredients.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbly.