All I can say is YUMMY-O!
- 1 pkg (8ct) Crescent Rolls
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2-3 chicken breasts ( cooked & cubed)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook chicken till tender and cube.
- Heat soup, milk, & cheese in saucepan, stir till smooth.
- Unroll Crescent Rolls in to 8 triangles.
- Put 1 spoonful of chicken on each roll;.
- Roll from large end and seal.
- Pour soup mixture into 9x13 casserole dish.
- Place rolls filled with chicken on top of mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 20-30 min till brown.
Best served Hot! Serves 4.