Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Fish Mama's Cocoa Brownies--Yummy!

This is a delicious and versatile recipe from Fish Mama over at Good Cheap Eats! Enjoy!

Good (&CHEAP) Eats

I love brownies. But, frankly I consider it ridiculous what they charge for a box of brownie mix. I rarely even find it worth the price with a coupon. Instead I make my own mixes. I make several at once to stash in the pantry. But, this recipe is just as delicious mixed fresh, too. You get to choose.

We tried it this week with marshmellows and chocolate chips stirred in. I wasn't sure what would happen. I can now safely report that it's not a great idea. They kind of melt and don't give it that rocky road texture I was hoping for.



No comments:

Featured Post

Coffee? A Love Language?

  Coffee? A Love Language**? Have you ever wondered why that weekly cup of coffee you see on Instagram or Facebook is so important to me? Ot...