Friday, June 10, 2011

Building an eBook Library on the Cheap

As a Kindle owner, I am always interested in good reading material for a small price. Here's an excellent article on building a Kindle library from Tim Challies atChallies.com.

Over the past week I’ve been linking to some ebook deals and have been surprised at how many people have apparently taken advantage of the deals. This got me thinking about the best way to build a library of Christian ebooks. I thought it would be worthwhile to combine forces here, to put together a list of the places you go to find ebook deals. So the purpose of this post is not so much to point to individual deals as much as to point to the places we go to find those deals.

No comments:

Featured Post

Coffee? A Love Language?

  Coffee? A Love Language**? Have you ever wondered why that weekly cup of coffee you see on Instagram or Facebook is so important to me? Ot...