Thursday, June 7, 2012

A Trip to Virginia

In late April my Uncle Tommy passed away after a long battle with illness. Mom, Dad, Erica, and I headed to Elliston, VA to attend the viewing and funeral. Below is the photographic evidence of our insanity!

Dad. Driving.

Mom. Texting.

Erica and Me. Crazy.

The lens is here. . .

I have no idea . . .

The street to Mama's house




Big Spring Mill, home of the BEST seasoned flour in the world!









My dad and his mom (a.k.a Mama Miller)

Mama's House

Crazy Sisters

Mom, Me, Erica

Mom and Dad

Mama & Me

Going in to the funeral. Uncle Tommy & Aunt Carolyn's Church

Headed home.

No comments:

Featured Post

Coffee? A Love Language?

  Coffee? A Love Language**? Have you ever wondered why that weekly cup of coffee you see on Instagram or Facebook is so important to me? Ot...