Friday, October 21, 2016

Prayer is the portal . . .

I am reading FerVent: A Woman's Battle Plan for Serious, Specific, and Strategic Prayer. 
Here's a link to the book on Amazon.com

I have been using my "method" of reading that I outlined in my previous post and have listened to/read the first three chapters about five times each. There are MANY great quotes, but this is the one that has gripped my soul for the past week. 
"Prayer is the portal that brings the power of Heaven down to earth.” 

Do I truly believe this?
Does my life bear this out? 
Do I PRAY like this is a fact?

Lord, restore my passion for YOU. Renew my love for you. Revive me!


No comments:

Featured Post

Coffee? A Love Language?

  Coffee? A Love Language**? Have you ever wondered why that weekly cup of coffee you see on Instagram or Facebook is so important to me? Ot...