Berry Dessert Nachos
- 3/4 cup(s) sour cream, light or fat-free
- 3/4 cup(s) frozen
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tortilla(s), flour
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- 3 cup(s)
- 2 tablespoon nuts sliced
- 1 tablespoon semisweet chocolate
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. In a small bowl, stir together sour cream, Cool Whip-like stuff, vanilla, and 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon. Cover and chill while preparing tortillas.
2. Lightly brush both sides of each tortilla with melted butter. In a small bowl, stir together sugar and 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon; sprinkle over tortillas. Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges; arrange on two ungreased baking sheets. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until crisp. Cool completely.
3. To serve, divide tortilla wedges among six dessert plates. Top with raspberries, blackberries, strawberries, blueberries, or any combination thereof and sour cream mixture. Sprinkle with nuts and grated chocolate.