- 3/4 cup(s) sour cream, light or fat-free
- 3/4 cup(s) frozen
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tortilla(s), flour
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- 3 cup(s)
- 2 tablespoon nuts sliced
- 1 tablespoon semisweet chocolate
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. In a small bowl, stir together sour cream, Cool Whip-like stuff, vanilla, and 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon. Cover and chill while preparing tortillas.
2. Lightly brush both sides of each tortilla with melted butter. In a small bowl, stir together sugar and 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon; sprinkle over tortillas. Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges; arrange on two ungreased baking sheets. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until crisp. Cool completely.
3. To serve, divide tortilla wedges among six dessert plates. Top with raspberries, blackberries, strawberries, blueberries, or any combination thereof and sour cream mixture. Sprinkle with nuts and grated chocolate.
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Berry Dessert Nachos
Coffee? A Love Language**? Have you ever wondered why that weekly cup of coffee you see on Instagram or Facebook is so important to me? Ot...
Berry on Board. Helpful BlackBerry Apps for Parents http://crackberry.com/berry-board-helpful-apps-parents
LaterFlag: Free App That Allows You To Flag Your Emails | Apps & Games | BlackBerry Rocks! Shared via AddThis