- 4 cups whole blackberries or blueberries or chopped up peaches
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 cup packaged biscuit mix
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/3 cup light cream
- Vanilla Ice Cream
Prep time: 10 minutes
- In 10-inch heavy skillet with tight-fitting lid, combine blackberries and ½ cup sugar. Dot with butter. Cook and stir, over medium heat, until bubbly. Keep hot.
- For biscuit topper, in medium bowl, combine biscuit mix, 2 tablespoons sugar and cream; mix well.
- Spoon biscuit batter in 8 mounds over hot berry mixture.
- Cover skillet and place on edge of grill over medium-hot charcoal briquets.
- Cook, on covered grill, about 15 minutes or until done.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.