Here's an amazing guilt-free swap you can make in your own home. Save time, money and calories with this awesome recipe!
- 2/3 cup frozen strawberries (just plain- NOT in syrup!)
- 5 oz. light vanilla soy milk
- 2 tsp. Fat Free French Vanilla Coffee-mate powder (dissolved in an oz of warm water)
- 1 oz. Sugar Free Torani Strawberry Syrup
- 3 Splenda packets
- 3 large ice cubes
- 2 tbsp. Fat Free Reddi-Whip
- Place all of the ingredients in blender, except for the whipped cream.
- Blend on high speed for 30-45 seconds.
- Pour, and top with Fat Free Reddi-Wip.
12 oz. with whipped topping Calories: 119 Fat: 1g Sodium: 102mg
Carbs: 21g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 14g Protein: 4g