BBQ Cresent Pockets
- 2-3 boneless, skinless chicken breast-cooked and shredded
- 1/2 bottle of your favorite BBQ Sauce
- 2 cans crescent rolls
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese (Optional)
- Place 1 can of the cresent rolls on an ungreased 9x13 pan.
- Mix about 1/2 of a bottle (use as much as you desire) of your favorite BBQ sauce with the shredded chicken.
- Spread the BBQ chicken over the cresents .
- Then take the other can of cresents and spread over the top of the BBQ chicken mixture.
- Pinch down the edges all around.
- Bake on 350 degrees for about 10 - 15 minutes (until cresents are golden).
OPTIONAL: You can also add shredded cheese to the bbq chicken mixture, if desired.