Peanut Butter Cereal Bars
- cooking spray
- 4 cup(s) cereal, sweetened oat flakes
- 3/4 cup(s) oats, rolled, quick cooking
- 1/2 cup(s) flour, all-purpose
- 1/2 cup(s) apples, dried
- 2 egg(s)
- 1/3 cup(s) honey
- 1/3 cup(s) peanut butter, chunky
- 1/4 cup(s) oil, cooking
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Line a 9x9x2-inch baking pan with foil. Coat foil with nonstick cooking spray; set aside. In a large bowl, combine oat cereal flakes, rolled oats, flour, and dried apples. Set aside.
2. In a small bowl, beat eggs with a fork; stir in honey, peanut butter, and oil. Pour over cereal mixture. Mix well. Transfer mixture to prepared pan. Using the back of a large spoon, press mixture firmly into pan. Bake for 28 to 30 minutes or until edges are browned. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack. Using a serrated knife, cut into bars.