Monday, June 2, 2008

Ten Tips to Building a Better Burger

Summer's almost here and if you're anything like me, you've already made that annual trip to the store to refill the propane tank on your backyard grill.


One thing I often hear from guests is that my barbequed burgers actually taste good ... rather than just being hard and dry as hockey pucks like so many of those traditional family reunion barbequed hamburgers we've all endured from time to time.


In honor of the hallowed summertime tradition of outdoor cooking, here are some of my favorite tips for finding your way to Hamburger Heaven in your own backyard.


No comments:

Featured Post

Coffee? A Love Language?

  Coffee? A Love Language**? Have you ever wondered why that weekly cup of coffee you see on Instagram or Facebook is so important to me? Ot...