Saturday, January 31, 2009

Free Mineral Makeup Samples


I found this deal on Mary's site. My total came to $3.13 (you only pay S & H). This is a fun way to try some new colors "on the cheap!" Check it out below:


Check out Blissfully Domestic to learn how you can get 5 Everyday Minerals makeup samples for the cost of shipping (about $3). I ordered mine at the start of the week and got them in the mail today. The samples aren’t huge, but each container holds enough for a week or two’s trial. I love that I was able to select 3 different foundations so that I had a good chance of finding at least one color that was right.

No comments:

Featured Post

Coffee? A Love Language?

  Coffee? A Love Language**? Have you ever wondered why that weekly cup of coffee you see on Instagram or Facebook is so important to me? Ot...