- 2 cups flour (I used 1 cup whole wheat & 1 cup regular flour with marvellous results.)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 3/4 cup sugar (I used 1/2 cup Splenda-ish sweetner and 1/4 cup white sugar.)
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil (I used about 1/3 cup. Next time, I will try using 1/2 cup applesauce.)
- 1 cup blueberries - frozen or fresh - thawed
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In a large bowl combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and sugar; mix well.
- In a separate smaller bowl beat eggs lightly and stir in milk, and oil.
- Quickly stir egg mixture into dry ingredients.
- Carefully stir in blueberries
- Spoon mixture into greased muffin cups (or lined cups) and bake for 15 to 17 minutes.