Super Easy Chicken Soft Taco
I got this over at Carrie's Cooking. Check out her site. She shares lots of great recipes.Ingredients:
1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
1 cup salsa
1 package Taco Seasoning Mix
2 cups quick rice, uncooked
8 to 12 flour tortillas (6 to 8 inch)
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in skillet.
- Add chicken; cook until lightly browned.
- Add 2 cups water, salsa and seasoning mix; stir.
- Bring to a boil.
- Stir in rice; cover.
- Cook on low heat 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Spoon chicken mixture onto tortillas; top with cheese, if desired.
- Fold up sides to enclose filling.