Friday, February 6, 2009

Beware of the letter C!

As I was putting Reilly to bed the other night, he asked if I had ever heard of "The Letter C." I responded with "of course dear, the letter between b & d."

He proceeded to tell me that in Bible time last week, he learned about "The Letter C."

Apparently, when you contract "The Letter C," your nose falls off, your fingers fall off, and your toes, knees, ears, and legs also fall off.

If you haven't figured it out by now, he was referring to LEPROSY!

He continued that when Jesus healed people with leprosy, all the body parts that had previously fallen off would be replaced with new ones.

Excitedly, I said, "What is it called when Jesus heals someone Reilly. . .it starts with an 'M'." He thought for a second and said "MMMMMMMazing!"

That's my guy!

2 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Oh that is such a cute story. Kids are so literal aren't they? Love it!
Happy Friday to you.
Kim

Grammy said...

That was cute and funny.

Have a great weekend.

Featured Post

Coffee? A Love Language?

  Coffee? A Love Language**? Have you ever wondered why that weekly cup of coffee you see on Instagram or Facebook is so important to me? Ot...