Beef Fajita Quesadilla Wedges
- 1 (16-ounce) bag frozen pepper stir-fry blend (green, red and yellow peppers and onions)
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 16 ounces, beef fajita strips, prepared
- 1 ½ cups mild cheddar cheese, shredded
- Prepare the stir-fry pepper blend according to package directions.
- Mix yogurt and salsa. Set aside.
- Spread butter evenly on one side of each tortilla and layer cooked peppers and onions, fajita strips and cheese evenly on unbuttered side of four tortillas and cover with remaining tortillas, butter side up.
- Grill each quesadilla in large skillet over medium heat for 3 minutes on each side or until golden and cheese melts. Cut into wedges and serve with salsa dipping sauce.
Makes 8 servings.