- 2 t. vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 c. chopped onion
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes with chiles (Ro-Tel style)
- 1 can (15 oz) black beans, rinsed
- 1 can (11 oz) corn (whole kernel), drained
- 1 can (10 oz) mild enchilada sauce
- 5-(8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 1/4 c. shredded cheddar
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Coat a 3 quart round baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add onion and saute 5 minutes.
- Add ground beef and taco seasoning and heat until no longer pink.
- Add tomatoes, beans, corn and enchilada sauce; bring to a simmer.
- Remove from heat.
- Put 1 tortilla in baking dish.
- Top with 1/5 of meat mixture (about 1 1/2 cups); sprinkle with 1/4 cup cheese.
- Repeat layers 4 more times.
- Cover with foil and bake 20 to 25 minutes until bubbly around edges and cheese is melted.
- Cool 5 minutes.
- Cut into wedges and serve with sour cream, if desired.