Thursday, June 11, 2009

I'm having a Pampered Chef Party!

I'm having a Pampered Chef Dinnertime in No Time Party!

Feeling too busy to cook? Learn how to beat the dinner rush at my Dinnertime in No Time Cooking Show. The quick and delicious recipes are ready in 30 minutes or less, and only cost around $2 per serving!*

We'll also try tools that make kitchen tasks easier, learn lots of entertaining and cooking tips, and catch up with each other while we shop.

Please let me know if you can make it. Mark the date on your calendar and ask a friend or two to come along.

I realize that many of you are unable to attend the show, but if you would like to order, you can click on the PC logo above or the link below my name to place an order!

Have a great day.

Your Pampered Chef® Host,
Andrea Holloman

http://www.pamperedchef.biz/debbiebaer


Show Information:

Show Date:
Tue, Jul 7, 2009

Show Time:
6:30 PM

Host:
Andrea Holloman

E-mail:
andrea@busymomscancook.com

No comments:

Featured Post

Coffee? A Love Language?

  Coffee? A Love Language**? Have you ever wondered why that weekly cup of coffee you see on Instagram or Facebook is so important to me? Ot...