Saturday, December 19, 2009

Chuck Roast Recipe

Stuff The Freezer: Chuck Roast | OAMC from Once A Month Mom
When you think of making a roast, what is the first thing that comes to mind? It is probably a traditional pot roast with potatoes and carrots. I love that, but a roast is a very versatile meat that I think is often overlooked. My favorite type of roast is a chuck roast, which is probably the juiciest and most flavorful of all. It is also very economical, which is important to me. I always buy my meat in large quantities when it is on sale, so it is important to have some things in mind of what I am going to do with it before I buy. That way I know how much to purchase. If I only make pot roast I won’t stock up too much, and then I will have to wait for the next sale to buy more.


No comments:

Featured Post

Coffee? A Love Language?

  Coffee? A Love Language**? Have you ever wondered why that weekly cup of coffee you see on Instagram or Facebook is so important to me? Ot...