Sunday, January 24, 2010

recycle project no. 14 - drawer organizer

A Little Hut - Patricia Zapata: recycle project no. 14 - drawer organizer

I saved a couple of cereal boxes a while back and today I used them to make a drawer organizer. Everything in the drawers of a small Ikea drawer unit I have slide back and forth and I was getting tired of that. I love the neutral colors of Muji stationery supplies and that was a tiny inspiration too.

The first thing I made was a basic box that is as wide as the inside of the drawer. The divider is made out of another piece of a cardboard and it covers the bottom of the box, which make the whole project very sturdy.




No comments:

Featured Post

Coffee? A Love Language?

  Coffee? A Love Language**? Have you ever wondered why that weekly cup of coffee you see on Instagram or Facebook is so important to me? Ot...