Monday, July 12, 2010

11 new DVD courses to help church pianists

Here's some information that may interest you if you are or know a church pianist. I went to college with Greg and he is a TOP NOTCH GUY! Check out his site. His music is amazing!

Andrea


FROM GREG:

I just wanted to let you know that I have just released 11 new courses to help church pianists.  Here are the titles:

emailCongregational Accompaniment
Reharmonization
Theory for Church Pianists
Arranging
Play by Ear!
Modulations
Playing Lead Sheets
How to Chart a Song
Transposing
Accompanying
Playing Soft Music

You can learn much more about these courses and watch introductory videos at http://www.greghowlett.com/dvdorder.aspx.

There are two other things I want to tell you.

1) Shipping within the United States is still free for all orders.  However, even international customers can avoid shipping costs if you choose to buy the download version.  (All courses are available by download at a reduced cost.)

2) I have started a new program called "Pay on your own Schedule."  This allows you to spread the cost of the courses you purchase over up to 8 months.  You can decide on how many payments you want to make when you check out.

You might be the parent of a piano student and want him/her to grow to become a useful church pianist.  Or you might have been playing in church for years.  Regardless, I think you will find enormous value in these courses.

Please contact me if I can be of service.

Best wishes,
Greg Howlett
888-559-3802
http://www.greghowlett.com

No comments:

Featured Post

Coffee? A Love Language?

  Coffee? A Love Language**? Have you ever wondered why that weekly cup of coffee you see on Instagram or Facebook is so important to me? Ot...