Saturday, July 10, 2010

BIND

I have taken on a challenge. While reading over at Mom's Toolbox, I read about a group of folks who were challenged to read through the Bible, cover to cover, in 90 days. At first, I have to say that I dismissed it as insane. . .adding one more thing to the to-do list for each day. And then I began to read about the blessings that readers had experienced, seeing the entire canon of Scripture in such a short amount of time. I will admit I was intrigued.

I explored the original site, Biblein90days.org, only to discover the same type of testimonials.

  • "It seemed to bring everything together in a way as never before in my reading and in my study.”
  • "I was so blown away by the experience"
  • "I am moved at a level I can't even put into words"
  • "I am now on my third time through the Bible in 90 days and it gets better every time!"

So here I sit.

I have made the commitment.

I am excited about this.

Pray for me.

Join me.

No comments:

Featured Post

Coffee? A Love Language?

  Coffee? A Love Language**? Have you ever wondered why that weekly cup of coffee you see on Instagram or Facebook is so important to me? Ot...