Cheesy Chicken Rolls
I made these for supper last night.
They are absolutely wonderful.
Doubled the recipe.
No leftovers for lunch. :(
Cheesy Chicken Rollups
- Cook chicken till tender and cube.
- Heat soup, milk, & cheese in saucepan, stir till smooth.
- Pour soup mixture into 9x13 casserole dish.
- Unroll Crescent Rolls in to 8 triangles.
- Put 1 spoonful of chicken on each roll.
- Roll from large end and seal.
- Place rolls filled with chicken on top of mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 20-30 min till brown.
Best served Hot!