I am taking notes as I read through each day, and this is what I jotted down today.
- Be careful who you associate with. Ex. 34:12 "Take heed to thyself, lest thou make a covenant with the inhabitants of the land whither thou goest, let is be for a *snare in the midst of thee (*to lead you into evil)
- When you've been with the Lord, it shows on your face! Ex. 35:29-35 "Moses wist not that the skin of his face shone.
- Willing hearted giving = liberal giving. (35:22 & 29)
- They were so excited about giving to the work that Moses had to make an announcement to STOP! 36:7 says "For the stuff they had was sufficient for all the work to make it, and too much." How different would our churches be if that were the case today.
- Finish what you start, regardless of how hard it is or how long it takes. (Ex. 40:33) "So Moses finished the work."
I dive into Leviticus tomorrow. . .