Commitment

I am making a commitment.

I have decided to read through the Bible again in 90 days.

I was introduced to the program last summer while browsing over at Mom's ToolBox.


Although I had read through the Bible before, I had not taken on a challenge quite the size of this one.

16 pages per day? Wow!

45 minutes of reading? (not studying, praying, or meditating on the verses . . . reading, as studiously as I can!)

These three months take commitment. They take dedication. They take time. They take planning. Some days, it requires sacrifice. Am I willing to sacrifice sleep, computer time, TV time, "me" time?

Can I make this commitment?


YES!

I make you a promise.

I promise that if you make this commitment and stick with it that your life will never be the same.

I promise that you will be blessed by the seeing the story of the Scriptures unfold.

I promise at the end of three months--you will want to do it again and you will most likely try to recruit anyone you can find: friends, family, neighbors, strangers on the street (well, that may be a stretch) to read through it with you in the Spring.

Will you join me?

Will you make the commitment?

Check out this great post Commit and Prioritize.

Comments

Nicole said…
Thanks for linking to my blog! This reading takes some time, but is so worth it!
Nicole
www.jaxsonisaiah.com
I am so thankful you will be mentoring again.. you have been a huge help to so many already. :)

Popular posts from this blog

For the Love of Reading . . .

Living Loved

My New Favorite Bread Recipe