Wednesday, March 7, 2012

7 Habits of Highly Organized People

This is a post that I found interesting from the site: operation organization.

~Andrea

7 Habits of Highly Organized People


I have not always been a naturally organized person. Though I've always enjoyed the pursuits and positive effects of organization since childhood, it's required applied intentional effort and practice to achieve a truly consistent organized lifestyle.

Beginning my own family has probably afforded me the greatest opportunity to observe a few of the biggest benefits of managing a simplified and organized home and life:
  1. To find things when I need them {quickly}.
  2. To feel as though I'm being a good steward with my time.
  3. To have a general sense of peace and calm.

As I've grown in my knowledge and understanding of organization through real life experience, and intentional education over the years, I've observed there are a few habits that have helped me maintain an organized lifestyle:


Follow the link to read more!

operation organization: 7 Habits of Highly Organized People

No comments:

Featured Post

Coffee? A Love Language?

  Coffee? A Love Language**? Have you ever wondered why that weekly cup of coffee you see on Instagram or Facebook is so important to me? Ot...