Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Who, Me? Excuses?

Image from Motivationista

I have used all of these excuses at some point in my adult life. 

December 26, 2011 was a turning point for me. I joined Weight Watchers Online and started walking, using Leslie Sansone's Walk at Home DVD's. I was so out of shape that I couldn't walk one mile without stopping multiple times and gasping for air. 

Today, with the support of my wonderful husband, Rodney and kids, my Eastern NC Fit Chicks (Crystal, Stephenie, Tabitha, and Isa), and the inspiration of my dear sister, Erica, I am 58 pounds lighter and walk anywhere from 5-8 miles per day, five days per week! 

No excuses. Just do something. Get up and move!

No comments:

Featured Post

Coffee? A Love Language?

  Coffee? A Love Language**? Have you ever wondered why that weekly cup of coffee you see on Instagram or Facebook is so important to me? Ot...