Friday, June 8, 2012

Has it Been Sixteen Years Already?

 Happy 16th Anniversary to my wonderful husband, Rodney. 

These sixteen years have been fraught with adventure. 
(He did promise me that life with him would never be boring.)
The "New" Mrs. Holloman and her Mister
 There have been ups and downs. We have lost some dear ones.. .
(Rodney's dad, my Mama June, and one precious baby that we never had a chance to meet. . . )

Dewey & Sharlene Cook, Andrea & Rodney Holloman, Faye & Pete Holloman  
Our little family has grown by 2!
(Never a dull moment at our house. . .)
A little fun with the Hollo-babies!
Through all the storms, trials, difficulties, and everything else that has been thrown at us, GOD IS GOOD. He always has been, He is, and He will continue to be.

So for the past 16 years, right now, and the next 60 . . . I love you Rodney Holloman and I can't wait to see what God has in store for us.





No comments:

Featured Post

Coffee? A Love Language?

  Coffee? A Love Language**? Have you ever wondered why that weekly cup of coffee you see on Instagram or Facebook is so important to me? Ot...