Saturday, October 15, 2016

Precious Memories



I remember hearing a recording of my Papaw's voice about a year ago. I was immediately moved to tears. I hadn't heard it since 1985 when he graduated to Heaven. I had honestly forgotten what it sounded like, but as soon as I heard it, I knew it was him.


I want to me more intentional about this for Allison and Reilly, both with our parents, but with us too. There will NEVER be a time when my makeup is "right" or when the camera doesn't add 5 (or 12) extra pounds. The kids won't care about any of that!

So my challenge today is this. Go make some memories and some recordings for your kids (and those who come after). It will not be wasted time.

http://www.sarahjessicafarber.com/dear-parent-friends/

No comments:

Featured Post

Coffee? A Love Language?

  Coffee? A Love Language**? Have you ever wondered why that weekly cup of coffee you see on Instagram or Facebook is so important to me? Ot...