Tuesday, November 22, 2016

My Seester, with the Stink Shirt . . .


Erica used to be an annoyance. She would tattle on me in a heartbeat, throwing me "under the bus" repeatedly (at least, that's how I remember it). She was always the chaperone when I went on dates, but I realized quickly that she could be bought off with candy! LOL
We fought like all siblings do, but something "happened" when I went to college. She went from being my nemesis, to being my friend. As we have grown older, our relationship has grown and developed. I can honestly say today that she is one of my best friends in the world. She is stylish, crazy talented, compassionate, and loving.
She is an awesome daughter, a wonderful sister-in-law, and amazing aunt, and is going to be a spectacular mom very soon (as soon as her adoption is approved). 
Today, I would like to wish my amazing sister the happiest of birthdays. I hope your day is as wonderful as you are sis! I love you.

No comments:

Featured Post

Coffee? A Love Language?

  Coffee? A Love Language**? Have you ever wondered why that weekly cup of coffee you see on Instagram or Facebook is so important to me? Ot...