- 1 tub (24.2 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Ready-To-Eat Cheesecake Filling
- 1 container (6 oz.) lemon low-fat yogurt
- 1 graham cracker crust (6 oz.)
- 1 cup thawed whipped topping
- PLACE cheesecake filling in large bowl. Add yogurt; stir just until blended.
- SPOON into crust. Smooth top lightly with back of spoon to form even layer; top with whipped topping. Garnish with lemon slices and mint sprigs, if desired.
- SERVE immediately. Or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Store leftovers in refrigerator.
Since this quick-and-easy cheesecake makes 8 servings, it's a great recipe to serve at your next gathering.
Jazz It Up
Sprinkle with 1/4 cup toasted slivered almonds before serving.