- 2 cans (6 oz. each) light tuna in water, drained, flaked
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- 1 cup Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/3 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. Sweet Pickle Relish
- 3/4 cup water
- MIX all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate 10 min.
- HEAT large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat. For each tuna cake, shape 1/3 cup lightly packed tuna mixture into patty. Add patties to skillet in batches.
- COOK 3 min. on each side or until golden brown on both sides, turning over carefully.
Save 60 calories and 8 grams of fat per serving by preparing as directed with Shredded Reduced Fat Cheddar Cheese and Light Mayonnaise.
Substitute 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, 1/2 cup chopped green onions and 1 Tbsp. lemon juice for the Cheddar cheese, carrots and pickle relish.
How to Prevent Fish Cakes from Falling Apart
Shape patties as directed; cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour to help firm them up before cooking.