Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Butter Pecan Cake Mix
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 egg (I use egg substitute)
Mix the above ingredients just until combined. Press into a greased 9 x 13" baking pan, preferably glass.
- 1 - 8 oz. package cream cheese (I use light)
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 2 eggs (or egg substitute)
- 1 lb. box powdered sugar (or 4 cups)
Mix the above with a mixer until light and fluffy, and pour over top of first mixture.
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup chopped pecans
Sprinkle pecans over top. Bake at 325 degrees for 50 to 60 minutes. The bottom should be golden and the top turning golden, as well. Allow bars to cool before cutting.