Five-Cheese Stuffed Shells
- 20 uncooked jumbo pasta shells
- 2 cups cooked chopped spinach
- 1 cup fat-free cottage cheese
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 4 slices reduced-fat provolone cheese, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Romano cheese
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 jar (26 ounces) meatless spaghetti sauce
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Coat a 13" x 9" x 2" baking dish with vegetable cooking spray; set aside.
2. Cook pasta shells according to package directions; drain.
3. Meanwhile, combine spinach, cheeses, egg, garlic, and Italian seasoning in a large bowl; spoon into shells. Arrange in prepared baking dish. Pour spaghetti sauce over top.
4. Cover and bake 40 to 45 minutes or until heated through.