Have you checked out Menu Planning Central yet? (with Bonus Chicken Nugget Recipe)
Baked Chicken Nuggets
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon tarragon or basil
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon onions flakes
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken, cut into 2-inch squares
- 1/2 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon style mustard
1. Stir ingredients together.
2. Spray large baking sheet with nonstick vegetable cooking spray or use nonstick pan.
3. Combine egg whites and water.
4. Combine crumbs, mustard, paprika, tarragon, pepper, and onion in plastic bowl with secure cover.
5. Coat each piece of chicken with egg white and then place in crumb bowl. Do a few at a time, place cover on bowl and shake to coat with crumbs.
6. Place nuggets on baking sheet, Bake at 375 for 25 minutes.
"The Menu Mom"
Grab your ultimate menu pack
Thanks for reading!
If you know someone who could benefit from this, feel free to forward it to them!
Not a subscriber yet? Like what you’ve read? Sign up to get future issues delivered straight to you and to grab your free menu planning basics report.
Until next time!
PO Box 37161, Rock Hill, SC 29732, USA