1. Enchilada Dinner Kit
3. Tortilla Chips
4. All the trimmings
- Cook the beef. Add seasoning packet and enchilada sauce to cooked beef. Heat through.
- Pour 1 cup of beef mixture in the bottom of a small casserole dish. Layer tortilla shells on top of the beef (should take 2-2-1/2). Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Repeat until all ingredients are gone. Cheese should be on top.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve with queso, chips, lettuce, sour cream, etc. Use whatever you have in the fridge.
It was a simple meal that we really enjoyed tonight.