- 3/4 c Creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 c Crisco
- 1 1/4 c Brown sugar
- 3 tb Milk
- 1 t Vanilla
- 1 Egg
- 1 3/4 c Flour
- 3/4 ts Salt
- 3/4 ts Baking soda
1. Heat oven to 375F.
2. Combine peanut butter, Crisco, sugar, milk, and vanilla
3. Beat at medium speed until blended.
4. Add egg and beat again.
5. Combine dry ingredients. Mix in at low speed
6. Drop by teaspoonful onto ungreased baking sheet.
7. Bake 7-8 minutes or until brown.
Variation: flatten slightly in a criss-cross pattern with a floured fork. Top with sprinkles or mini semi-sweet chocolate chips.
(Taken from the back of a Crisco can in the '60's)