- 1 cup warm milk(70 to 80 degrees F.)
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 4 cups bread flour
- 2 1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- In bread machine pan, put all ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer.
- Select dough setting.
- When cycle is completed, turn dough onto a lightly floured surface.
- Divide dough into 24 portions.
- Shape dough into balls
- Place in a greased 13 inch by 9 inch baking pan.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place for 15 minutes.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 13-16 minutes or until golden brown.