Bacon, Tomato, and Cheese Crescents
- 1 can (8 oz.) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup finely chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red peppers
- 4 slices bacon, crisply cooked, drained and chopped
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Separate dough into eight triangles; spread with cream cheese.
- Top evenly with remaining ingredients.
- Roll up, starting at shortest side of each triangle.
- Place, point-sides down, on baking sheet. Bake 12 to 15 min. or until golden brown. Serve warm.