- 1- 12 oz. tub Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 c. milk
- 1 large package french vanilla pudding mix, instant
- 1 bag of mini-snickers(or your favorite caramel-filled candy bars)
- 3 apples (Granny Smith are my choice)
- Chop the snickers into small chunks.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the milk and pudding mix for a few minutes, or until completely mixed and smooth.
- Fold in the cool whip with a spatula.
- Chunk up the apples into bite-sized pieces (Toss with a dash of lemon juice to keep from turning brown).
- Add the candy bars and apples to the cool whip mixture and fold them in.
- Refrigerate for a couple of hours before serving.