Strawberry Cream Freeze
What You Need!
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1-1/2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 20 NILLA Wafers, coarsely broken
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup strawberry ice cream topping
MAKE THE FILLING:
BEAT cream cheese in large bowl with mixer until creamy. Gradually beat in milk. Add dry pudding mix; beat 2 min. Stir in COOL WHIP, wafers and berries. Swirl in ice cream topping.
SERVE IT YOUR WAY!
PIE: Spread filling into 6-oz. OREO Pie Crust. Freeze 6 hours or until firm. Garnish with additional berries, if desired. Makes 8 servings. I made the pie and it was delicious. A word of warning though, don't take this directly from the freezer and expect to eat it immediately. . .it is very solid!
MINI PIES: Spoon filling into 12 cupcake liners. Freeze 4 hours. Remove paper linings. Garnish desserts with additional berries, if desired. Makes 12 servings.
WAFFLE BOWLS: Freeze filling 6 hours or until firm. Let stand 15 min. before scooping into waffle bowls. Makes 8 servings.