- Monday (11): Breaded Chicken Breast (Angelfood), Rice, Sauteed Green Beans, Butter Beans, White Gravy, Wheat Bread
- Tuesday (12): Baked Spaghetti, Salad, Wheat Bread
- Wednesday (13): Bacon Cheeseburgers, Baked French Fries, Fresh Fruit
- Thursday (14): Cheesy Chicken (Slow Cooker), Broccoli Rice & Cheese
- Friday (15): Homemade Pizza, Fresh Fruit
- Saturday (16): Lunch-Leftovers; Supper-Marinated Steaks, Ranch Potato Wedges, Salad, Rolls
- Sunday (17): Lunch-Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken, Rice, Chips & Salsa; Supper-Eat out with the kids on the way home from church
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Menu for Week of May 11-17
at May 13, 2009
Day 41 Things I Love About My Husband’s Cancer Diagnosis Before you question my sanity, please let me explain. I cried while I was ...
Star Wars Free Printable Tags & Stickers If you have a Star Wars Lego lover like I do, then they will love you forever by ...
One thing that is been very helpful to me during times of wait is to keep a “Thanksgiving Journal”. Basically you take a moment each da...
Here is it folks, the BEST bread machine bread recipe I think I've tasted. I use the dough cycle on my bread maker and then bake it ...