Friday Fill-Ins #128

1. I grew up thinking that the WV Mountaineers were the best football team around.

2. The Faithful Fashionista was the last website I was at before coming here.

3. Why don't you take some time to enjoy a glass of sweet tea?

4. Silence helps me relax.

5. Thanks for the surfing on over to my site.

6. Strong body odor is very off-putting.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to movie night with the family, tomorrow my plans include helping my daughter and husband pack and Sunday, I want to get a nice nap after church!

Comments

PW said…
Not too many people know about WVU Mountaineers and Morgantown!!! I'm not from WV, but nearby, and living elsewhere too. God's blessings on your day.

Popular posts from this blog

For the Love of Reading . . .

Living Loved

My New Favorite Bread Recipe