Very Berry Crumble Bars
I am not sure where I got this recipe, but it's super simple and oh so wonderful!
- 1 pkg. yellow cake mix
- 2 cups oats
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup strawberry ice cream topping
- 3/4 cup blueberries
- Mix the cake mix, brown sugar and oats together.
- Add the oil and the egg and mix well.
- Pat half of the dough into a prepared 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Spoon the strawberry topping over the dough, and top with the blueberries.
- Crumble the rest of the dough over the topping and blueberries. B
- ake at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Cool and cut into bars.