This is a delish recipe sent to me by one of my best friends, Donna. Can't wait to try it. (Maybe tonight. . .)
Creamy Baked Swiss Chicken
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (I use chicken tenders.)
- 8 thin slices of swiss cheese
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup Pepperidge Farm Herb-seasoned stuffing mix
- 3 tablespoons of melted butter
Arrange chicken (raw) in a lightly greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish. Top with soup and cheese. Sprinkle with stuffing mix and drizzle with butter. Bake uncovered in preheated 350 degree oven for 45-55 minutes.