Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Using thr fruit of the Spirit to read the Bible in 90 Days

Using the Fruit of the Spirit to read the Bible in 90 Days

A Guest Post from Debbie, a Bible in 90 Days Grad:

Last summer I signed up to read the Bible in 90 days with Mom’s Toolbox. One of the main reasons I wanted to do this was so that I could get an overview of the Bible in a short amount of time…to see how everything fits together in God’s Word.  I wanted the big picture.

But there was a problem…I had only read through the Bible once in my life, and at that, it was a struggle!  I had such a hard time getting past Leviticus!  So how in the world was I going to be able to do this?  It finally occurred to me that I couldn’t do it!  But with God’s help, I could!

The Holy Spirit enables us to act like Jesus when we don’t want to and can’t.  He gives us the Fruit of the Spirit to accomplish the hard tasks.




Using the Fruit of the Spirit to read the Bible in 90 Days


No comments:

Featured Post

Coffee? A Love Language?

  Coffee? A Love Language**? Have you ever wondered why that weekly cup of coffee you see on Instagram or Facebook is so important to me? Ot...